If you have a missing tooth, you may already know that they are essential for your appearance and dental health. Visiting a dental clinic is not enough; you must also understand your issues. When you don’t have teeth, you face many difficulties in chewing, eating, speaking, and smiling. Even if you have lost a single back tooth and your face will move, you will look older. These missing teeth can be replaced with a fake tooth! it is good news for every human who is suffering from this problem
Dentures are the term for false, artificial, or fake teeth. A removable dental tooth, such as a false tooth, can be replaced. You can either fix them for a lifetime or wear them whenever you need them. It is used to replace teeth that have been lost. They make chewing and talking easier. Fake teeth also improve the appearance of your smile and face. Prosthodontists are dentists who specialize in the placement of new teeth. You might be wondering who requires a false tooth, and we have an answer for you.
Fixing a false tooth is now common among people over 60, but any person needs them. Fake teeth are suitable for most patients who have one or more lost teeth. If you lose a tooth due to the following reasons, you may need dentures.
- caverns (tooth decay).
- Root fracture of a tooth.
- The habit of clenching or grinding teeth.
- Lip cleft (put this at the bottom of the list).
- Facial trauma.
- Gum disease is a condition that affects the gums.
There are many advantages of fake teeth, including;
- Better appearance: Dental implants have the appearance and feel of natural teeth. It can also be permanent or temporary.
- Speech Improvement: The teeth of ill-fitting might slip around in the mouth, causing you to mumble or slur your words. Fake teeth allow you to speak freely without fear of your teeth falling.
- Improve your comfort: fake teeth minimize the discomfort of your teeth’ space.
- Ease in eating: Chewing can be challenging with the space of teeth. Fake teeth mimic your natural teeth, allowing you to consume your favorite foods with confidence and pain-free.
- Improve your self-esteem: Fake teeth can help you regain your smile and improve your self-esteem.
- Improve your oral health: fake teeth improve your oral health and allow you to take care of it like the other natural teeth.
- Durability: fixed fake teeth are incredibly long-lasting and last for many years. Many teeth can last a lifetime with proper care.
- Convenience: Fake teeth do away with the embarrassment of empty spaces in your mouth, and the necessity of fake teeth will keep them in place.
Some complication in fake teeth includes:
- Teeth bridge Failure: The bridge could break or move out of place. Another bridge, implants, or other dental operations may be required.
- Problems chewing or pain: Some people find it difficult to adjust to chewing with their teeth, particularly in the weeks following surgery. Return to the dentist for an adjustment if the bite does not feel right.
- Infection: After treatment, some people develop illnesses, especially if they have extensive tooth decay or gum disease.
This is particularly likely in those with advanced gum disease or teeth with significant cavities. To avoid complications, you need to choose the best dental clinic with the best expertise to prevent these problems.
Being the best dental clinic in Karachi, we offer several options for false teeth. These options we recommend as the best dental hospital in Karachi, depending on what you need.
When gums are bleeding, many patients choose implants to replace a single tooth, a few teeth, or all of their teeth. Implants are surgically placed metal posts in the upper or lower jaw. They keep artificial teeth in place. They’re composed of titanium, a strong yet light metal, and other safe materials for the human body.
Another type of false teeth is fixed bridges. This is a tooth replacement that replaces one or more missing teeth. A fixed bridge is secured with glue or cement and can only be removed by a dentist.
As the name implies, a detachable partial denture can be taken out of the mouth for cleaning. Partially missing teeth are usually linked to a plastic base that matches your gum color. Under the plastic command, there could be a metal frame. A brace secures most partial dentures to your natural teeth.
As the best dental clinic in Karachi, we follow the procedure given below:
We start with a comprehensive examination of your mouth to determine which dental implantation will suit you. It includes X-rays, impressions, and matching the color of your teeth to make sure your implant looks as natural as your real teeth.
If you still have a tooth that needs to be replaced, we will remove it before proceeding with the dental work. This can be done at the same time as the implant placement.
We will install the dental implant after the location where your tooth is missing has healed for three months. A few drills are used in the procedure, similar to having a filling done. It usually takes three months for the implant to recover.
A temporary tooth may be attached to the implant at insertion or after it has healed.
We will take molds of your teeth or scan your mouth and send the models or scans to a dental lab. The permanent abutment (connection piece) and the tooth will be attached to the implant a few weeks later.
Fake teeth and dental implants are an excellent way to restore lost teeth with lifelike prosthetics. Replacement teeth are held in place by implants. You can acquire a permanent dental crown with an implant (a new fake tooth). Permanent or removable dental bridges and dentures can also be secured with implants. As the best dentist in Karachi, we can help you decide if dental implants are right for you.